5/15/26 - Dinner Cruise on the River Thames

Hello!

I started the morning bright and early with a jog to Kensington Park with Kiera. It was so gorgeous and peaceful – and we didn’t even get to see a glimpse of the whole park. I’m looking forward to picnics there this summer.

I walked to Foundation House around 9:30am for orientation pt. 2. All the FIE kids were packed in line on the staircase waiting to get copies of our passports and boarding passes. I started chatting with some girls in line and ended up spending the rest of the day with them.

We went shopping (I got bath towels!) and ended the night with a dinner cruise on the River Thames with the group. The tour brought us around all the main sights of London – Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the London Eye, Canary Wharf, London Bridge, Tower Bridge, etc. – which was amazing to finally see.

We explored downtown Waterloo for a bit and headed to our first proper British Pub. Seeing all the locals there was fun and the curious ones even came up to ask us questions about America. 

These past few days have been so long but so full! Heading to bed now to hopefully get some sleep!

View from Waterloo
London Eye
Finally used our Oyster cards!
Marble Arch
Flower stand in Kensington

Love,

Megan

Popular posts from this blog

5/18/26 - Aldi & A Show

5/20/26 - Chelsea in Bloom

06/03/26 - Chelsea, Honest Burgers & Love Island