5/18/26 - Aldi & A Show

We had a recovery day this Sunday.

After sleeping in late, Zoey, Haleh, and I took a trip to Aldi to stock up on some cheap groceries. I got the basics including some of the most red bell peppers I've ever seen in my life. Also grabbed a box of muesli to try - safe to say I'm a fan.

This evening, our cohort traveled to The Duchess Theatre to see The Play That Went Wrong. I'd rate it a 6/10. The comedy was much better in the second half. After wandering around Covent Garden, we headed in for the night to get ready for FDOC tomorrow!

Pre-Aldi mirror selfie
View outside South Kensington Station (storefront on the right is Gail's which has AMAZING sourdough and pastries)



Love,

Megan

Popular posts from this blog

5/20/26 - Chelsea in Bloom

06/03/26 - Chelsea, Honest Burgers & Love Island